Saturday 18 May 2013

Make money posting on forums

Hey guys! I know you have all probably trawled the internet for money making opportunities, but I will share the site I use with you. It is not a spamming site, it is all done in partnership with forum owners.

It does pay quickly, all you need is good english grammar and the ability to follow instructions. It can take  24 hours for approval but once you are set up you can start posting on forums that are relevant to you. The site gives you points which you can redeem any day (once you have reached 100).

If you are a slow typist you may not make much money, but if you can reply and type quickly you can earn your self a little pocket money daily.

Try it and see if it is for you.... just go to the link here:

http://www.postloop.com/


I have a policy of only endorsing sites that I have used personally and I really think this one might be worth sticking with. A little extra money is better than no money!

Sharing the love if you will haha


No comments:

Post a Comment